Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions shall apply to all sales of goods by Hycare Cleaning Supplies Ltd (hereinafter known as the company) to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and warranties, whatever and the company shall not be bound by any representation, guarantee or warranty made by its employees, agents or representatives. Any variations to these terms and conditions shall not be applicable unless agreed in writing by Hycare Cleaning Supplies Ltd.
2. In all respects related to this website English Law will apply.
3. The company shall not be held liable for any inability to comply with its obligations to orders placed due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control.These include (but not limited hereto) war, riot, strike or lock out, act of god, storm, fire, earthquake, explosion, flood, confiscation, action of any government or government agency or shortage of goods and time for delivery shall be extended by a period corresponding to the period of such inability provided always that either the company to the Buyer may give notice in writing to the other cancelling deliveries which should have been made during a period of unforseen circumstances in the event of such period extending beyond 60 consecutive days.
4. Prices shown are to the best of the companies knowledge correct. However the company reserves the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice. Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
5. Delivery dates when given are estimates only and will be met to the best of the companies ability. Any failure to deliver on a specified date cannot be held against them. Each delivery of goods related to an order shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract to which these terms and conditions shall, so far as possible, apply and failure to make any delivery shall not terminate the order as to future deliveries.
6. Title to the goods shall not pass until payment in full is made to the company.
7. No claim for damage to or loss of the goods or part thereof in transit will be considered by the company unless the buyer: a) provides separate written notice to the carrier concerned, if any, and to the company of any damage or shortage within 3 days of delivery of the goods or, in the event of loss of the goods, within 7 days of the notified date of arrival of the consignment. b) submits a detailed claim in writing to the company within 3 days of the notice given under (a) above: and c) endorsed, where applicable, on the carriers receipt or docket that the goods had been examined without examination.
8. Deliveries are to UK mainland only. Deliveries are charged at £5.95 per order for goods weighing up to 25kg and 25p per kilo thereafter for next day delivery. Order cut-off point is 1pm the day before. Our aim is next day delivery. However if goods are out of stock we will contact you notifying you of the earliest delivery date. If this new delivery date is unacceptable, you must inform us, failure to do so will result in the goods being sent on this date.
9. Payment shall be made online or via account by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Solo or Switch/Maestro cards prior to despatch of goods. Accounts customers with previously approved detail can order using invoice payment. Goods will be despatched immediately with payment to the company due within 30 days. The company reserves the right to charge interest on any balances outstanding after the 30 day term at a rate of 4% per month from the day by which the payment should have been made until days of payment provided always that the payment of such interest shall be in addition to all other rights of the company.
10. Without prejudice to their rights to damages the Company may terminate the contract by notice in writing if the buyer fails to take any delivery of goods when due or makes default in any payment when due.
11. If the buyer shall commit any act of bankruptcy or being a limited company if any resolution or petition to wind up such companies business shall be passed or presented or a receiver be appointed of its undertaking property or assets or any part thereof or if the buyer, whether an individual or a company, shall have any execution or distress levied upon any of his or its goods or property the company shall have the right to determine any contract then subsisting, without prejudice to any claim or right the company might otherwise make or exercise.
12. The company does not warrant, guarantee or hold out that the goods are of merchantable quality or fit for any purpose, whether such purpose is known to the company or not and in the event of the buyer receiving defective goods they must immediately notify the company of this and if asked return the goods to the company for return to the manufacturer. The company will obtain where possible the benefit of any guarantee given by the manufacturers and its liability to the buyer shall be limited to any sum received by it there under. In no event shall the Company be liable for consequential loss, if any, suffered by the buyer.
13. All prices shown on this websites are exclusive of VAT and the buyer shall pay the company a sum equal to such tax addition to and at the same time at the prices are so specified.
14. Every care has been taken in the compilation of this website but the company accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
We aim to deliver goods within 3 working days from ordering. If goods are out of stock we will send your order as soon as goods are available and we will contact you to inform you of the approximate day of delivery.
To comply with the Distance Selling Regulations, any goods can be returned for any reason within 7 days for a refund, less carriage cost.
If you have ordered the wrong product, it will be at your expense to return these goods to us. They need to be returned in the same packaging and in a resaleable condition or you will be charged for these products.
If you recieve any damaged or defective goods these will be replaced free of charge. If they are found not to be defective or damaged you will be charged for those goods.
Hycare is committed to protecting your privacy at all times during your shopping experience. Your feelings are important to us, so if you would like to ask us a question about our process or about your personal information please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Then you register as a shopper with us, we'll need to take some details from you. The information we gather will only be as much as we need to administer and fulfil your order. We will only share your information with our payment authorisation partner and our delivery partners, to make sure that your shopping basket is processed and delivered to you as efficiently as possible.
The images contained in this website are to the best of our endeavours a fair reflection, although we cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown exactly replicate the appearance and/or colours of the physical products.
All sizes and measurements featured in our catalogue are approximate, but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. If you have any questions regarding the size and dimension of our products, please contact us on 01444 872180